NS-HP-BD is S2525F8-BD-RTK receiver in easy to use breakout board form.
KEY RTK FEATURES
* Tracks all GPS and all BDS in view satellites
* For < 10Km baseline, 1cm + 1ppm position accuracy
* For 10Km ~ 100Km baseline, decimeter level position accuracy
* Moving base RTK heading accuracy : 0.3degree @ 50cm, 0.07degree @ 2m baseline
* Up to 20Hz carrier phase raw measurement
* Base or rover mode user programmable
* -10 version supports 10Hz multi-GNSS RTK
* -S version supports pulse triggered RTK position stamping, far precise than time interpolated position for aerial survey
* 70mA @ 3.3V
* Autonomous vehicle robocar projects
* UAV, UGV, and precision farming machine control
* Centimeter-level high precision navigation
* Survey and GIS data collection
* Aerial mapping
Our NS-HP-BD RTK rover best used with a locally setup NS-HP-BD RTK base for 24hr RTK availability. Using NS-HP-BD RTK rover with public RTK base will have limited RTK availability across the day when there are more GPS satellites overhead.
For customers outside Asia, GPS/GLONASS version NS-HP-GL will work better.