NS-DR is S1722DR8 GPS Dead-Reckoning receiver in easy to use breakout board form.
NS-DR has fast auto-calibration process, much easier to use than other automotive DR receivers on the market.
Its on-board barometric pressure sensor provides highly accuracy altitude information, offers superior altitude result for differentiating floor level of multi-story parking garage or stacked highway when compared to other noisy accelerometer-based methods.
The NS-DR is ideal for automotive applications having access to speedometer signal requiring highest accuracy continuous navigation with 100% availability.
For GPS dead-reckoning applications without access to speedometer signal use NS-ODR.
* 100% positioning coverage, even when loss of GNSS signal
* Continuous position fix in tunnels or underground parking lot
* integrated 3-axis gyroscope/accelerometer
* integrated barometric altitude sensor
* 3D positioning
* Flexible mounting can be in any orientation
* Automatic sensor calibration
* Odometer and direction input accept up to 36V signal
* 167 Channel C/A Code
* GPS / QZSS / SBAS / BDS
* Open sky hot start 1 sec
* Open sky cold start 29 sec
* Cold start sensitivity ‐148dBm
* Tracking sensitivity ‐165dBm
* Accuracy 2.5m CEP