NavSpark-mini is a 32bit Arduino-compatible controller with 1MByte Flash + 212KByte SRAM + FPU + GPS. It is functionally equivalent to the larger NavSpark but without the USB interface and fewer I/O pins.
NavSpark-mini can be used a as Arduino-programmable GPS, or a tiny 32bit controller with 1MByte Flash & 212KByte RAM for small projects.
* 100MHz 32bit LEON3 Sparc-V8 + IEEE-754 Compliant Floating Point Unit
* 1024KB Flash Memory + 212KB RAM
* 1x full duplex asynchronous UART
* 1x SPI shared with GPIO
* 1x 2-wire interface shared GPIO
* Atomic clock synchronized P1PPS time reference with +/-10nsec accuracy
* 167 channel Venus 8 engine
* Uses GPS, SBAS, QZSS signals
* 1 ~ 10 Hz update rate
* Position accuracy 2.5m CEP
* Velocity accuracy 0.1m/sec
* Warm start TTFF under open sky 29sec average
* Cold start TTFF under open sky 30sec average
* Cold start sensitivity -148dBm
* Tracking sensitivity -165dBm
* Operating range : (altitude < 18km) or (speed < 515m/sec), both not exceeded simultaneously
To program NavSpark-mini, an UART-to-USB adapter board is needed. Below hookup makes NavSpark-mini programmable like the NavSpark.
Antenna with UFL connector, such as this, will need to be applied when using NavSpark-mini GPS function.